[SR-Users] Kamailio + Asterisk with multidomain

Arsen arsen.semionov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:54:59 CET 2017

Hi Tomas,

By default in asterisk all domains are accepted and sent to the default
context or the context associated with the user/peer placing the call.
(from sip.conf.sample)

You can specify the context per domain:
domain=<domain>[,<context>]
domain=customer.com,customer-context

But you probably might find it easier by checking From/To header at the
asterisk side and route calls appropriately within a single dialplan
context.

Regards,
Arsen.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Tomas Zanet <tzanet at came.com> wrote:

> Hello, thanks to this guide
> http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-
> asterisk-11.3.0-astdb
> I successfully installed Asterisk 11.6 and Kamailio 4.4.4 on the same
> machine. Everything works fine.
>
> Right now I would like to extend this scenario adding MULTIDOMAIN support,
> which is not enabled by default
>
> Do you see any problems / technical limitations to add multidomain support
> in this scenario?
> Before enhancing Kamailio cfg file and Asterisk configuration I would like
> to know: is this possible?
> As far as I know Kamailio works fine with multidomain support but I don’t
> know if Asterisk or both processes can support it.
>

> Thanks in advance
> Regards,
> T.
>

> Tomas Zanet