[SR-Users] Kamailio + Asterisk with multidomain

Tomas Zanet tzanet at came.com
Tue Feb 7 08:36:47 CET 2017

Hello, thanks to this guide
http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb
I successfully installed Asterisk 11.6 and Kamailio 4.4.4 on the same machine. Everything works fine.

Right now I would like to extend this scenario adding MULTIDOMAIN support, which is not enabled by default

Do you see any problems / technical limitations to add multidomain support in this scenario?
Before enhancing Kamailio cfg file and Asterisk configuration I would like to know: is this possible?
As far as I know Kamailio works fine with multidomain support but I don’t know if Asterisk or both processes can support it.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
T.

Tomas Zanet