[SR-Users] NOTIFY generation for REFER

Konstantin Tumalevich userad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 15:46:48 CET 2017

I try to build custom attended transfer logick with kamailio and asterisk.
My backend can do all work (include interconnect between asterisk
servers), so I need to fully handle REFER in kamailio. But I can't
send back NOTIFY message with the result of a transfer.

Is any way to do this logic inside kamailio or I need to write
external SIP service?

My route looks like:

if(!route(FROM_NODE)) {
  if(is_method("REFER")) {
    xlog("L_NOTICE", "Got REFER in call ci:$ci for
$(hdr(Refer-To){nameaddr.uri})");
    sl_send_reply("202", "Accepted [1]");
    # HERE I MAKE async request and want to send NOTIFY back
    exit;
  }
}

--