[SR-Users] Handeling Proxy Cancel event

Abdul Basit basit.engg at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 09:55:19 CEST 2017

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply.
I have handled CANCEL in case of 408 in failure route as you suggested.
This part has been done.

However, for proxy generated CANCEL, i need to intimate that call was
answered else where and have to add this event in custom event logs.
I am receiving 487 in onreply-route but its true for all types of CANCELs.
If i know the CANCEL type, i can log EDR (events detail records).

I am trying to look around for event_route but no success yet.

event_route [tm:local-request] { # Handle locally generated requests
  xlog("L_INFO", "Routing locally generated $rm to <$ru>\n");}

--
regards,

abdul basit