[SR-Users] Handeling Proxy Cancel event

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Thu Aug 24 22:28:08 CEST 2017

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Abdul Basit <basit.engg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to capture and distinguish two types of cancels generated by
> kamailio.
> 1- Cancel when Invite timeout 408

You can catch this one in failure route. Whenever an INVITE times out
and you have set t_on_failure(someroute) before, you end up in the
failure route named someroute.

> 2- Cancel generated when call lands on multiple devices and any one of them
> answer the call.

I don't know whether those actually run through any route.

> How can I capture and isolate these proxy generated CANCEL events?

What's the purpose of distinguishing those two CANCELs?

Regards
Sebastian