[SR-Users] On the fly Change

Logeshwaran G logeshwarangs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:20:42 CEST 2017

Hi Sebastian,

I have followed your configuration:
event_route[xhttp:request] {
*xlog("ALERT", "Logesh \n");*
  if ($hu =~ "^/jsonrpc") {
    xlog("L_NOTICE", "Got jsonrpc request, body '$rb'\n");
    jsonrpc_dispatch();
  } else {
    xhttp_reply("500", "Internal Server Error", "text/html",
  }
  return;
}

and I have added one more log to make sure the http hit is coming in .

I have used the http postman as you have suggested

http://$serverip:$server_port/jsonrpc

'{"id":260,"method":"lcr.reload","jsonrpc":"2.0","params":[]}'
http://$kamailio_ip:$kamailio_port/jsonrpc

Eventhough The Http hit is not coming inside, I am not sure where I need to
correct the mistake.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Logeshwaran G