[SR-Users] On the fly Change

Logeshwaran G logeshwarangs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 09:56:12 CEST 2017

Thanks.

Yes I am having the route config as well:

# XMLRPC routing
#!ifdef WITH_XMLRPC
route[XMLRPC] {
        # allow XMLRPC from localhost
        if ((method=="POST" || method=="GET")
                        && (src_ip==127.0.0.1)) {
                # close connection only for xmlrpclib user agents (there is
a bug in
                # xmlrpclib: it waits for EOF before interpreting the
response).
                if ($hdr(User-Agent) =~ "xmlrpclib")
                        set_reply_close();
                set_reply_no_connect();
                dispatch_rpc();
                exit;
        }
        send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
        exit;
}
#!endif

But I am not sure , where I have missed in the config.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Logeshwaran G