[SR-Users] carrierroute and failure route

Yu Boot yu at yu-boot.ru
Sat Aug 5 19:00:07 CEST 2017

Gotcha! I've added fix_nated_contact() to [NATDETECT] route and now all
messages UNTIL reinvite occurs are with correct NATed IP in "Contact" field.

Now I'm trying to make it work similiar way with reinvites. And I still
don't understand, is default Kami config is somewhat broken or what.

route[NATDETECT] {
#!ifdef WITH_NAT
         force_rport();
         if (nat_uac_test("19")) {