[SR-Users] carrierroute and failure route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 15:44:05 CEST 2017

Not related to the discussion, but very important:

  * when replying, remove the SPAM word from the subject, otherwise will
be dropped by spam filter on the server and mailing list manager. I
understand that some emails servers insert the spam score to the
subject, but if you see is not spam and decide to reply to mailing list,
clean up the subject. Otherwise you will be blocked, because you also
increase the risk that lists.kamailio.org email server will be blocked
by other email servers.