[SR-Users] Issue with ims_isc module? (distinct PSI)

Valentin Christoph Christoph.Valentin at kapsch.net
Wed Aug 2 20:48:47 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel and Carsten,

Thanks for this honest explanation of the problem.

After vacation, this is the first time I scan the SR-USERS e-mails and hence am a little bit late with my response.

Well, we can do more investigation. However, we have found a way to send unregistered terminating services to an AS, without querying the HSS. Using this currently as local workaround.

Anyway, we will soon bother you with another bug.

That bug is very simple (one missing null pointer check) and we would like to "offer" our solution to the community :-) (let's take it as a sign of our good will, OK?)

In case of a very simple bug fix ( 1 or 2 lines of code), which way of proceeding would be appropriate to bring it to GitHub? Should we bring this problem to the other (developers) mailing list? Do you have a "how to" explanation?

Thanks
Christoph