[SR-Users] Issue with ims_isc module? (distinct PSI)

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Aug 1 09:56:02 CEST 2017

Hi,

We are a bit overloaded here at the moment due to a vast amount of new
projects (all IMS related) - so it's on the "queue" at the moment on
my side.

We tried to win some light-house projects (fixed and mobile
deployments of IMS) and hoped at least to get a chance to win one of
them. But instead we won ALL OF THEM.... :-)

Thanks,
Carsten

> Hello,
>

> On 06.07.17 13:57, Valentin Christoph wrote:
>
> Hi,
>

> Can anyone comment on issue #1168?
>

> https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1168
>

> either vacation time, or not able to make same test scenario, but apparently
> none of the ims devs were available.
>
> Maybe you can dig more into the code and spot where the issue is. It could
> be that the module is not designed for async routing. However, I am not a
> user of ims extensions. If you can point to a C code issue, then maybe other
> devs can assist.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> www.twitter.com/miconda -- www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
> Kamailio Advanced Training - www.asipto.com
> Kamailio World Conference - www.kamailioworld.com

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/