[SR-Users] Memory leak after enabling topos module

Sergey Basov sergey.v.basov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 10:57:58 CEST 2017

Hi, Daniel.

Thank you for your time and patches!

I just finished load test and after 25000 calls there is no memory leak now.

I have done backport of topos module to kamailio 4.4.5, test it and
result is success.
I does not very good in using github, so I attached source folder of
topos module for kamailio 4.4.5 and patch fileagainst kamailio 4.4.5
source.

May be you or some one other developer will try to include this module
to 4.4 source tree.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Basov                     e-mail: sergey.v.basov at gmail.com