[SR-Users] Kamailio SIP Proxy solution

Hai Bui Duc Ha hai.bui at htklabs.com
Wed Apr 19 14:37:09 CEST 2017

Hi Daniel,

Can you explain me "is the PBX supporting SIP Path extension?".
I use the hardware PBX Yeastar S300 (
http://www.yeastar.com/s-series-voip-pbx/).
Actually, I have a problem with the configure ( https://blog.
voipxswitch.com/2015/03/27/kamailio-basic-sip-proxy-all-requests-setup/):
The IP PBX store the IP SIP client, but not store the IP of Kamailio proxy
server.

Regards,
Hai Bui

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 4:30 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com