[SR-Users] Kamailio SIP Proxy solution

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 11:30:57 CEST 2017

Hello,

On 18.04.17 05:25, Hai Bui Duc Ha wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm researching the solution on Kamilio like SIP forward message:
>

> - At the moment, the customer has server IP PBX and their clients.
> - Then, the client just point the SIP Porxy configure to Kamailio.
> After that, Kamailio will forward to IP PBX and send the event to
> another server.
> - Everything will be not changed for customer site.
>
> I found the link do the similar thing but it still authenticate on
> Kamailio: http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb#kamailio_configuration
>
> Do you have any advice ?

is the PBX supporting SIP Path extension? If yes, then you have to
enable it in kamailio (see path module) and then forward the traffic to
the pbx.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com