[SR-Users] IPV6 kamailio 4.0.2

Angel Elena craem at craem.net
Mon Apr 17 16:20:35 CEST 2017

Hello, good moorning.

I have a Kamailio 4.0.2 with debian 7.0 and this days I'm configuring dual stack ipv4 & ipv6 in all servers.

I have configured ipv6 today in my kamailio server and when I make a /etc/init.d/networking restart, everything seems to be working fine (ipv6 works), but when I make a "kamctl mi dlg_list", the next error appears:

root at sipproxy:/etc/network# kamctl mi dlg_list
ERROR: Error opening Kamailio's FIFO /tmp/kamailio_fifo
ERROR: Make sure you have the line 'modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/kamailio_fifo")' in your config
ERROR: and also have loaded the mi_fifo module.

Disable ipv6 and now works fine.

restart kamailio service is "complicated" to test anythink.

Any ideas ?

thanks

Ángel Elena Medina       _o)
craem at craem.net          / \\