[SR-Users] RFC: kamailio-announce mailing list

Tim Makarios kamailiocorrespondence at freespoken.nz
Fri Apr 14 07:31:15 CEST 2017

On 12/04/17 00:33, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Reply here if you consider it to be useful and eventually give some
> suggestions for what kind of announcements should be used.

I don't usually like to stay for a long time on mailing lists with any
significant volume of traffic, so I'll probably unsubscribe from this
one sooner or later.  But if I decide to continue using Kamailio (after
I've finished playing with it and setting it up in my spare time), I'd
probably appreciate a low-volume mailing list with security announcements.

Cheers,

Tim
<><