[SR-Users] Info: mailing lists use lists.kamailio.org

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:17:31 CEST 2017

On 11.04.17 17:09, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 05:01:00PM +0200, Daniel Tryba wrote:
>> An annoying change is that the Reply-To now contains both the original sender
>> and sr-users at lists.kamailio.org:

> Ehhh, you can ignore this report. The mailinglist thingy is appending itself to
> an already resent reply-to.

Indeed, I noticed that, too, but it is not possible to change for the
old discussions threads, as the emails reside on client side (server or
email app). It's going to stay a bit annoying from this perspective for
the old discussions. I am trying to remove them by hand whenever I reply
to an old thread.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com