[SR-Users] How do i build MSRP chat bot?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:36:04 CEST 2017

Hello,

the standard MSRP session starts with and INVITE. What do you want to
achieve, answer the invite, have a chat and then reconnect the caller to
another MSRP endpoint? Or hold a bit the INVITE until the target
connects to the system (e.g., after a push notification)?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com