[SR-Users] Via header with i attribute

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 11:13:16 CEST 2017

On 07.04.17 10:29, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 06:52:55PM +0200, DanB wrote:
>> Many thanks again for premium support as always ;).
>> Will get back to them since I understand Kamailio is RFC compatible on this
>> one.
> Out of curiosity, what type of Avaya PBX are youy having problems with?
> I only have seen IP Offices on my platform sofar and haven't had this problem.

As you mentioned it, I did even a WebRTC-to-SIP gateway in front of an
Avaya last year and seemed to work ok. There was a problem with having
random strings (as per RFC) in Via/Contact addresses, but jssip has the
option to set a private IP address there and then all went smooth.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training - May 22-24 (USA) - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com