[SR-Users] REGISTER between Kamailio 4.4 and Asterisk 13

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Mon Sep 26 15:53:56 CEST 2016

Hello,

We're trying to get our Asterisk test server to REGISTER with Kamailio.
The first attempts are ok, but once the nonce timer is exceeded Kamailio starts rejecting the REGISTER requests from Asterisk, due to the nonce being expired.
The auth_check function is the one returning error -4.

Is this an issue in Asterisk or Kamailio? Which component is responsible for generating a new nonce value?
I'm a bit confused regarding the flow of SIP REGISTER.

I hope someone could help me out on this.

Thanks!

Regards,

Grant Bagdasarian