[SR-Users] Identical Kamailio setup on 2 hosts

Infinicalls Infinicalls infinicalls at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:48:32 CEST 2016

Hi,
 I am sorry, I am not sure how to implement Brandon's method. Isn't
there any simpler solution to achieve this? Could someone elaborate me
more on this or point me to relevant links?

My problem is simple. I have 2 hosts (host1.mydomain.com and
host2.mydomain.com located in different places) and user1 and user2
are registered in both the servers.(local DBs having identical
records).

Now, I want user1 at host1.mydomain.com to talk to
user2 at host2.mydomain.com without issues.

Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks.

regards
Ganesh Kumar

--
---