[SR-Users] Identical Kamailio setup on 2 hosts

Brandon Armstead brandon at cryy.com
Sun Sep 11 12:35:34 CEST 2016

Do a lookup of source ip(s) user is registered to and route appropriately
and or share user location database / replicate.  Either way however you
want original source responding to proper AOR, so just do a little
conditional checking and re route appropriately between the two.

On Sunday, September 11, 2016, Infinicalls Infinicalls <
infinicalls at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  I have two identical hosts running Kamailio with the same set of
> users. They are located in different locations. Both are running
> behind NAT and I've enabled rtpproxy for that and also advertised the
> public IP. Both the MySQL DBs are similar and have the same data.
>
> Both the hosts have different sub-domains in alias and I have set
> auto_alias=no
>
> Now, the problem is my users are not able to communicate from one
> server to another.
>
> user1 at mydomain.com <javascript:;> from host1 is not able to communicate to
> user1 at mydomain.com <javascript:;> at host2, though inter-server
> communication is