[SR-Users] Load balancing with Kamailio

Nitesh Bansal nbansal at voxbone.com
Mon Sep 26 13:27:25 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm planning on doing some smart load balancing with Kamailio.
We have a distributed network, with multiple Kamailio boxes in different
locations serving as Ingress SBC,
these Kamailio boxes are the entry point for a SIP call and then they route
the call to a pre-configured Asterisk boxes.

I want to move away from this, I would like these Kamailios to be able to
distribute the traffic to Asterisk boxes based on the
actual load on these boxes, the goal is to be more dynamic?

Is there any Kamailio module which could do that? Do I need to integrate
some other tool(Homer etc) with Kamailio to achieve this?

Any suggestions are welcome.

--
*Nitesh Bansal*
Business Development Engineer