[SR-Users] Config changes needed from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3 (and a bug)

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Mon Sep 26 12:12:54 CEST 2016

Hi,

Kamailio release 4.4.3 was tagged as a "bug fix release", no config changes
should be needed.

However, we had to change two things in our config file to get 4.4.3
running. I thought, I might share those on the list.

1) Defines must not have '-' in the names.

In 4.4.2 we had a Define like this:

#!define NO-FRAUDCHECK

This threw an error when trying to restart with 4.4.3. Replacing it with

#!define NO_FRAUDCHECK

fixed the problem.

2) Module Order problems.

We introduced the usage of http_async_client module a few weeks ago, and
this worked perfectly.  However, 4.4.3 complained that the pv module was
not available before loading http_async_client. After moving up the pv
module above http_async_client, everything worked again.

3) There's a bug in uac_auth function. I've opened an issue for that:
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/797

Best Regards,
Sebastian