[SR-Users] Selective rport behaviour

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:33:40 CEST 2016

Hi Alex,
I had the same problem as you and I couldn't find a way to selectively
reply to via.
What I ended up doing is the following dirty trick...
Before a transaction is created for the processed message I do:

if (SOME CONDITION) {
        remove_hf_value("Via[-1].rport");
        msg_apply_changes();
}

For sure it would be better to be able to selectively set the reply_to_via
behavior.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Federico