[SR-Users] Kamailio - DMQ dns srv Question

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:36:57 CEST 2016

Hi Charles
I have modparam("dmq", "multi_notify", 1) because my A record resolves more
than one Kamailio addresses, and if i understood well the documentation
says that we need set it to a value different of 0 to resolve all ip
addresses associated to the Name configured on DMQ.
I'm using DMQ with 4 kamailio instances, so i think that i need have it set
to a value different than 0, or i'm wrong?.

Documentation says:

Enables the ability to resolve multiple IPv4/IPv6 addresses for a single
notification address.

A value of zero resolves to the first IP address found. A non-zero value
resolves to all IP addresses associated with the host. This includes
addresses from DNS SRV records, A and AAAA records.

*Default value is “0”.*

Thank you
Cheers
José