[SR-Users] Dropping non-provisional replies in onreply_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:23:01 CEST 2016

One addition that was done rather recent is execution of onsend_route
for replies (it may require a core param to be set) and maybe you can
drop there based on an avp -- it may be a solution if you don't care
about transaction, but only not to send the sip response to the end point.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Oct 24-26, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com