[SR-Users] RTPProxy

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Wed Oct 19 16:54:03 CEST 2016

Arsen, there is no readily-made solution with rtpproxy unfortunately for
that. Some time around 1.0 times circa 2007-2009, somebody submitted a very
rough patch to implement master/hot-standby scenario, but the patch was not
production-ready back then and the contributor was not available to refine
it further, so it ended up stashed somewhere on the branch in git. I'd be
happy to say we are working on that, but our resources are limited and
priority is to get features like SRTP, trans-coding and video support. As
always, pull requests/patches are welcome. With 2.x code is much more
modular, so it should be easier to get something like that working.

-Max