[SR-Users] Send SIP Info within a dialog using $uac_req(method)="INFO"

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:52:25 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the response, sorry I must of missed this!
I was thinking of using the t_uac_dlg command to generate the INFO message, but will this allow me to do it within an established INVITE dialog?
I am just worried that changing the CSEQ value will cause issues, so am I better looking to modify in a B2BUA rather than the proxy, or will the dialog module handle this?
Thanks
Jon