[SR-Users] Reload PIPILIMIT table from DB

Grant Bagdasarian gb at cm.nl
Wed Oct 12 12:46:26 CEST 2016

Hi Daniel,

I’m trying to get new pipes from the DB and their associated limits.
We’re using the SIP digest username as the pipe to limit the CPS.

I think I do have a workaround for this which is as following:

-          Use a htable to load the ‘pipes’ (usernames) and their config (limit + algorithm) from the db

-          Use the plcheck function to pass in the username, algorithm and limit.

This would allow us to reload the htable from db when new users are created and the plcheck will make sure a new pipe is created when it does not exist by passing the three params.

Do you see any issues with this workaround?

Regards,

Grant