[SR-Users] Registering Trunk help please

Andrei Mahalean mahalean.andrei at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:14:57 CET 2016

Hello, I am having a bit of trouble finding information on how to setup a
registering trunk with Kamailio.
By registering trunk, I mean a trunk between a PBX and Kamailio, of say 15
DID's, where the main DID (Pilot) registers with Kamailio and all the other
14 DID are able to make/receive calls without having to register all DID's
individually.

If the pilot DID registration goes away, the trunk is then considered to be
unreachable/down.

I have seen this in the past with a Broadsoft setup, but I can't figure out
a way to do it with Kamailio.
I have my pilot DID setup and registered with Kamailio ok and I can make
calls in and out through my PSTN gateway, but I'm unsure how to group all
the other DID's so they are matched against the pilot DID.

Is this possible? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Andrei.
--

Regards,