[SR-Users] How to get Destination port UDP

andrzej.ciupek-asterisk.edu.pl andrzej.ciupek at asterisk.edu.pl
Tue Nov 15 08:43:03 CET 2016

Hello

My point is to log INVITEs in my Network. My SIP Network work on port
6060.
Im am using HEP to do that, and hep clients that are listening on port
range 5060-6066 to detect some SIP attack to port 5060 and others.
But when I have attack to port 5060 I don't want to insert that INVITE
to my "good traffic" table, but place it to "fraud" table.

Some devices like Panasonic PBX send INVITE to port 6060 so it is "good
traffic" but there is no port 6060 in URI, so I can't detect it in right
way, because $dp or $rp are 5060 by default.

This kamailio work as capture server as "promiscuous_on", so I can't use
any "force_rport" etc. because I am only listening. Tcpdump for that SIP
session show me that client send traffic to 6060, but I can't get that
information from INVITE header.

Greetings