[SR-Users] How to get Destination port UDP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:13:23 CET 2016

On 11/11/16 13:38, Daniel Tryba wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 04:41:36PM +0100, andrzej.ciupek-asterisk.edu.pl wrote:
>> I have some UAC like Panasonic PBX, that send traffic to port 6060 that I am
>> listening on,
>> but that port isn't included to R-URI.
>> I can see that only at tcpdump, or sip_trace from sip_capture module.
>> Kamailio variables like $dp or $rp have default value of 5060.
> What is the result if you use force_rport() (for that traffic)?
>
> if($Rp=="6060")
> {
> 	force_rport();
> }

This should solve routing back the sip responses, if the sip client is
asymmetric.

But for me it's not clear what is the problem or the goal. Knowing which
is the local port where the request was received? If yes, then use $Rp.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 28-30, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com