[SR-Users] ACC module and BYE attacks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:25:22 CET 2016

An alternative, which I haven't tried it to be 100% sure, but it should
work as the accounting should happen when a reply is sent out -- anyhow,
the idea is:

- set an onreply_route for the BYE requests and inside it, if the code
is 481, the reset the accounting flag(ie., resetflag(FLT_ACC)).

If someone tries it, would be good to know the results whether it works
or not.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 28-30, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com