[SR-Users] ACC module and BYE attacks

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Nov 1 09:32:39 CET 2016

On 11/01/2016 02:58 AM, Gholamreza Sabery wrote:

> Is there an option in the ACC module for this, or I should handle
> dialog tracking using dialog module?

No, there's no option for it in the ACC module.

Using dialog tracking is one option. Adding a database constraint or
trigger that would prevent it is another; that's my preferred approach.

The ACC module is stateless. Think of it as a relatively unintelligent
logger. As with all loggers, it's your choice what to log, and to devise
means by which to prevent certain things from being logged.

Tel: +1-706-510-6800 (direct) / +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free)