[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.4.1 REGISTER Parse Error in PCSCF

Mihail Dakov mihail.dakov at ng4t.com
Mon May 30 16:31:56 CEST 2016

Hi,
Yes I got a different setup with kamailio 4.2.4 where I successfully
register the same UEs. But there we got some kind of issue with the rx
interface and before looking at the code we wanted to update kamailio
version and then see if same rx issue happens. At the moment is not
clear to me the rx issue therefore i couldn't describe it.