[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.4.1 REGISTER Parse Error in PCSCF

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon May 30 16:28:42 CEST 2016

Hi Mihail,

you could also see the REGISTER in the PCAP, if you did not configure
your DNS/BIND properly...

Thanks,
Carsten

P.S.: I regularly test Zoiper with our own setup, it works... and it
even should work with the 4.4 version, you're running.

> On 05/30/2016 04:11 PM, Carsten Bock wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the Zone-File is the interesting part, not the Bind-Config.
>>
>> Did you configure the outbound Proxy on Zoiper properly?
> Yes, otherwise the REGISTER from the UE would be missing from the pcap,
> right?
>>
>> You can actually see in the trace, that the Proxy-CSCF is forwarding
>> the packet to itself (looping) and at some point it drops the request.
>>
> I see that as well. I eliminated big part of the log as is the loop
> itself. After some time it gets stable. But to estimate the nature of
> the loop I get about 1M log lines with debug level 5 for 1 register
> procedure triggered from the UE.
>
> I guess i'll check with the trunk code meanwhile.
>> Thanks,
>> Carsten

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> DNS error? This is interesting. Well I got a local bind running with a
>>> dnszone provided from ims aio from kamailio.org site. You can have a
>>> look at the bind config which copied adjusting port numbers.
>>> I would say that it does work:
>>>
>>> user at host:etc/kamailio$ host hss
>>> hss.open-ims.test has address 192.168.177.100
>>> user at host:/etc/kamailio$ host icscf
>>> icscf.open-ims.test has address 192.168.177.100
>>> user at host:/etc/kamailio$ host pcscf
>>> pcscf.open-ims.test has address 192.168.177.100
>>> user at host:/etc/kamailio$ host scscf
>>> scscf.open-ims.test has address 192.168.177.100

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/