[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.3.3 and HUAWEI HG8245. Port 1 call port 2. 481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist. Warning: 399 No Dialog match.

Mx R freemxr at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:32:40 CEST 2016

Hi there,

The question is still relevant.

It seems to me that the problem lies somewhere in this part.

route[REPLY] {

        route(ACCOUNTING);

        t_on_reply("1");
        t_on_failure("1");

        if(is_present_hf("Proxy-Authorization"))
        {
                remove_hf("Proxy-Authorization");
        };

        xlog("L_INFO", "Request leaving server - M=$rm RURI=$ru F=$fu T=$tu
IP=$si ID=$ci\n");

        if (!t_relay()) {
                if (method=="INVITE" || method=="ACK") {
                        route(RTPPROXY);
                };
                sl_reply_error();
        };