[SR-Users] Kamailio 4.3.3 and HUAWEI HG8245. Port 1 call port 2. 481 Call/Transaction Does Not Exist. Warning: 399 No Dialog match.

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Tue May 17 16:53:00 CEST 2016

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 05:08:45PM +0300, Mx R wrote:
> In our network we used several ONT Huawei models. But with one model
> HUAWEI-EchoLife HG8245 / V1R003C00S205 we have the following problem. When
> connecting to this device in the POTS ports of the two phones. From the
> first port we can not call to the second and from the second port can not
> call to the first port. On the other ONT Huawei devices, there is no such
> problem. Earlier we had set OpenSIP and this device did not have a problem.
>
> The problem is likely in the configuration because it works at the default
> settings.

In the past I ran into other devices/PBXs that can't handle the fact
there is an outgoing/incoming call with the same callid. You could try
the topoh module (with modparam("topoh", "mask_callid", 1))

Beware that it might introduce other problems in some calls scenarios,
my prefered solution is to route the call to a b2bua (asterisk) when I
detected hairpinning.