[SR-Users] Sequential calls messes up presence with pua-dialog info

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 20 06:41:55 CEST 2016

Hello,

I know that there are couple of options to tune the behaviour, like
sending combined body with all active presence states or sending the
most recent one.

Look at the SIP traffic with ngrep or other network capturing tool and
see if you spot something wrong there -- eventuall send the text output
here (or a pcap) if you are not sure what should be there.

Also, the modparams for all presence/pua modules might be useful for
troubleshooting.

Providing the kamailio version as well as what phones are you using it
is important as well.

On 19/05/16 22:24, Ali Pey wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are using pua-dialoginfo and presence modules for BLF.
>
> When the first call comes in or goes out, every thing works great;
> however, a second call to the same key/extension (e.g a call waiting
> which is not answered) would turn off the key even though the original
> call/dialog is still active.
>
> Has anyone had experienced such problem? How can I fix this?
>
> Any constructive suggestion would be appreciated.
>

> Regards,
> Ali Pey

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com