[SR-Users] route_if_exists crash / breakage

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu May 12 21:36:00 CEST 2016

Daniel,

I can confirm that this does seem to fix the issues. Thank you very much
for the rapid response and hard work as always!

Question: looking at the commit, it would appear as if much of the
function had to be rewritten entirely. The initial commit of this
functionality was made in early 2013:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/commit/c2c4c393a3c68ed3fb6fd53a71febdd93398f77c

Since it clearly did not work _at all_, and was _totally_ broken, I have
to ask: would it be reasonable to conclude that the committer never
tested it at all?

-- Alex