[SR-Users] LCR Module Question

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri May 6 13:44:24 CEST 2016

Alberto Sagredo writes:

> I do not know if its enough to add under same lcr_id or its better to add
> with different one and add several lcr_rule and lcr_rule_target
>
> Acordding to next_gw() function, what is better to be used? In my case. a
> primary providers is used and only a backup one for the momment.

If your rules would be the same for both, then you can add a backup gw
to each rule with lower priority.  You can also use defunct_gw()
function to make failing gws inactive for a period.

If the rules are not the same, then in failure route you would need to
call load_gws() with another lcr id.

-- Juha