[SR-Users] db_cassandra status and plans

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:45:08 CEST 2016

Hello,

I haven't used Cassandra at all, maybe some of the devs at 1&1 can share
if they have any plans or usage stats for it, being the initial
developers of the module.

For me it is ok to introduce a new module as well, the old one can be
removed afterwards if the new one overtakes it in features.

What I actually wanted to discuss is regarding the query for NAT pinging
-- with recent versions, there should be a dedicated column for querying
natted records. It is no longer relying of flags (and bitwise
operations) for this case. Or did you have in mind something else with:

"""
The module can not be used together with nathelper for nat pings, since
the queries don't provide a key, which is required for cassandra.
"""