[SR-Users] HOW send 4XX to the caller when the callee response to bye is 481 Call leg/transaction does not exist

Humberto H bucovey at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:14:58 CEST 2016

Hello;

[image: Inline image 1]
HOW can I send 4XX to the caller when the callee response to a BYE message
 is:
 *481 Call leg/transaction does not exist. BUT the caller is waiting.*

Before this message.  I drop the bye sent by the callee,  my purpose here is
 "*Do not send the BYE TO THE CALLER"*

JUST send a message in order to the caller do failover, If I send *BYE* to
the caller  it can't do failover

Thanks in advance.

10.929596|                   |         BYE       |                   |
              |SIP Request BYE CSeq:104
|         |                   |(5060)   ------------------>  (5060)   |

|10.929981|                   |         481 Call leg/transac          |
              |SIP Status 481 Call leg/transaction does not exist

|10.929983|                   |         481 Call leg/transac          |
              |SIP Status 481 Call leg/transaction does not exist
Call leg/transaction does not exist

|10.930445|                   |         481 Call leg/transac          |
              |SIP Status 481 Call leg/transaction does not exist

|10.930451|                   |         481 Call leg/transac          |