[SR-Users] XML-RPC reply doesn't contain any data

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Mar 29 10:20:09 CEST 2016

Hi.

It probably also should be noted, that the current implementation works
with a lot of different client implementations (we use Python for Nagios
and PHP for Management (both built-in XML-RPC as well as ZendFramework's
XML-RPC client)), so it cannot be that wrong.

Just my $0,02,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/