[SR-Users] XML-RPC reply doesn't contain any data

ycaner yasin.caner at netgsm.com.tr
Tue Mar 29 10:18:36 CEST 2016

    Hello;
          You are right. I found rpc_add function. we can add whatever
      we want to response xml.

      Cheers

    29.03.2016 11:10 tarihinde
      Daniel-Constantin Mierla-6 [via SIP Router] yazdı:

      Hello,

      I haven't originally implemented the rpc interface in Kamailio
      (which we inherited via SER merge in 2008), but I expect to be
      some reason for this behaviour, give the code is like 10 years old
      by now. A fault code is a fault code, and if there was successful
      execution, then there was no fault.

      It is why I asked to check the xmlrpc specifications, because they
      must say what should be done in case of a successful execution
      without any data to be returned.

      If there is a problem with existing returned xml document, then of
      course needs to be fixed. But adding a fault code when the specs
      don't say that, it is not a fix, but breaking the specs.