[SR-Users] SIP / WebRTC / GSoC proposals

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:56:14 CEST 2016

Hello,

no much spare time (which I guess everyone lacks of, anyhow), but
ultimately I could assist a bit someone that is going to work with C
(eventually C++) and/or WebRTC -- not doing much of the Java these days,
I will let that for others. I was mentoring for GSoC two times in the
past, if not big changes to their platform, I should remember making my
way through it not that hard. So I could give also hand to someone that
want to be a mentor for first time.

Is there a place where we can check and see if enough mentors have
volunteered to the projects? I am on FreeRTC, just wondering if there is
a place summarizing what happens there...