[SR-Users] options_reply() - ruri contains username

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:28:17 CET 2016

Hello,

when r-uri contains an username, then the OPTIONS should be routed to
that user, so its device can reply. The rule for user devices is to
reply to an OPTIONS like it would be an INVITE, but without starting
actually any call, usefull to discover the capability of the device
(e.g., supported codecs).

Anyhow, if you remove the username ($rU=$null), does it work fine?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, March 7-9, 2016 - http://www.asipto.com