[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.0 - HTTP loading of config files

Tim Chubb tim.chubb at voicesimplified.com
Wed Mar 2 20:38:09 CET 2016

Indeed I would have an almost immediate use for such a feature if it was possible, same if you wanted to offer a kamailio hosting service or dedicated proxies per carrier, reseller or customer.  It would also make the creation of a kamailio config/dev webapp quite straight forward (install kam, point it to webapp url, start, without having to run a webserver on the kamailio box to write to local config files) which would help lower the bar of understanding when it comes to people getting started with kamailio in much the same way as you get CLI and ASDM when configuring a Cisco ASA... (Its also something I would be able to contribute back to the community as whilst my c skills are novice, I was a webdev for many years before I got into devops)