[SR-Users] Kamailio 5.0 - HTTP loading of config files

Tim Chubb tim.chubb at voicesimplified.com
Wed Mar 2 20:24:59 CET 2016

I agree I would and do use automation tools like chef and puppet for that very reason.

My original post did leave a fairly important potential benefit to native HTTP loading of config though, that is you could dynamically generate config in a webapp which the mooted 5.0 runtime routing reloading could really take advantage of.